Santosh Kumar was admitted as solicitor in 1990 and has specialised in Family law since then. She was the lead partner for international child abduction in her previous firm for over 17 years. She has 22 years experience of representing parents in private law and public law children’s cases and has been a member of the Law Society’s Children Panel since 1997. Santosh is also a member of Resolution and Assocaiton of Lawyers for Children.
Santosh joined us in May 2013 and before then she had been a partner with a well respected niche family law firm in South London. She has also recently been appointed as a Governor to a north London Academy.
Santosh is committed to achieving the best outcomes for children and families.
Her areas of expertise include:
· International child abduction
· International relocations/permission to remove for the jurisdiction
· Children Act proceeding involving residence, contact, specific issue and prohibited steps orders
· Representing parents and children in proceeding for care or supervision orders, emergency protection orders and child assessment orders
· Special Guardianship
· Forced marriages
· Finance settlements
· Pre-nuptial agreements
· Domestic abuse injunction
Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu