Specialist Housing Disrepair Claim Solicitors

downloadNeed urgent repairs but your Landlord is ignoring you?

Do not suffer in silence as you have rights and may be entitled to compensation for the distress and inconvenience. You may also be able to obtain an order / injunction to have works carried out.

How we can help you:

·         We provide a free 30 minute consultation

·         We can represent you in bringing a claim on a Non Win No Fee basis

·         We have specialised in Housing Law for over 50 years

·         Russell Conway won the Social & Welfare Lawyer 2013

Your landlords are obliged to keep your property in repair and if they fail to do so, we can:

1.      Get a professional surveyor to complete and inspection of your property.

2.      Get your landlord to carry out works

3.      Get you the compensation you deserve.

Email us now on advice@oliverfisher.co.uk or telephone us on 0203 219 0145.