Disputes can always arise. It is how you resolve them that makes the difference. Our specialist litigation team deals with the avoidance and resolution of disputes involving residential a
Disputes can always arise. It is how you resolve them that makes the difference. Our specialist litigation team deals with the avoidance and resolution of disputes involving residential and mixed-use property. We often handle a complex variety of property related disputes that with our 50 years of expertise we are confident of achieving great results every time.
We act for property owners, landlords and tenants (in both private and social sectors), tenant’s organisations, charities, trusts, buy to let investors and small and large businesses.
We have been involved in a number of high profile reported cases over the years. Our lawyers are committed to Alternative Dispute Resolution with a view of achieving commercially viable settlements and keeping costs proportionate. Our lawyers are experienced in Court claims, tribunal proceedings and practical aspect of day to day litigation.
We deal with the following:
· Recovery of possession, including eviction of squatters / unauthorised squatters
· Recovery of rent and service charges
· Disrepair and dilapidation claims
· Tenancy terms and tenancy deposit (TDS) issues
· Boundary and Neighbourhood Disputes including rights of way, rights of light and party wall disputes
· Disputed enfranchisement and lease extension claims
· Leasehold enfranchisement and lease extension claims
· Leasehold renewal and management disputes especially concerning service charges
· Leasehold Forfeiture and applications for determination of a breach of Lease
· Appointment of residential property managers
· Right to manage advice and disputes
· Conveyancing Disputes and enforcement of mortgages
· Disputes with estate agents and lettings agents
· Property related solicitors’ negligence
· Adverse Possession Claims
· Nuisance and Negligence Claims
· Disputes between tenant management organisations and local authorities
· Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO)
· Agricultural Tenancies (Option Agreements)