Dealing with a dispute, whether its small or large, can be a particularly stressful experience, especially if you are unsure about the costs and procedures involved. Our Litigation Team regularly handle a wide range of disputes and we can provide practical and specialist advice with the aim of resolving your dispute quickly and cost-effectively.
We have helped with the following situations :-
· Issues between you and your landlord
· Boundary and property disagreements
· Conflicts with retailers, suppliers or service providers
· Problems with contracts (employment and others)
· Claims on the estate of someone who has passed away
· Professional negligence (medical negligence or other)
· Where you are having problems repaying debts
Wherever possible, we always seek to settle disputes by negotiation. In many cases, disputes can be resolved by using alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods such as mediation and arbitration. These procedures tend to be more informal and less adversarial than going to Court. Our Litigation Team will work for you to reach a mutually satisfactory outcome to both parties.
There are occasions however, when Court action is necessary. Rest assured that our Litigation Team will provide a robust and efficient presentation of your case in order to gain best result for you.
We aim to provide a high quality service and will deal with your matter in a friendly and professional manner. We also work hard to ensure that there is regular communication with you to ensure you are kept informed about the progress of your case.