Child Care Parlegal / Legal Executive
The successful candidate will spend time at Court with Counsel, prepare bundles, keep files in good order and assist a senior solicitor and para-legal.
Key Skills Required:
•It would be a real benefit to have some working knowledge of the CCMS Legal Aid Portal;
•It would be a real benefit to have relevant Child Care law knowledge and a passion for Child Care Law;
•The ability to manage a busy and varied workload, working independently and as part of a team.
•To have a good eye for detail;
•Excellent IT skills;
£16,500 – £18,500 PA Pro Rata – Depending on experience.
Apply now by sending your cv and covering letter by email to email@example.com
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive we are not always able to respond to each applicant individually.
Trainees & Paralegals: Normally our trainees are recruited initially as Paralegals and, provided we are happy with their performance, they then progress to a training contract. At present we have one trainee.
The qualities we are looking for in a prospective trainee (this is not an exhaustive list) include the following:-
- High academic qualifications. We do not normally consider applicants with less than a 2:1 degree, although we sometimes make exceptions to this rule if other academic qualifications are particularly good;
- Good commercial awareness and ability to use ones initiative when required;
- High understanding of, and approach to, law and procedure;
- Enthusiasm and interest for the areas of law in which the firm specialises;
- Practical experience of the workplace, dealing with a wide cross section of people;
- Experience of working in a legal environment;
- Interests and achievements outside the workplace and the law
Housing, family, Solicitor and paralegal Jobs in London and Kensington. Housing, family, divorce, conveyancing and Property Lawyer Jobs in London