Disputes can always arise. It is how you resolve them that makes a difference. Our specialist litigation teams deal with the avoidance and resolution of disputes involving residential and mixed-use property. We often handle a complex variety of property related disputes that we are over 50 years of expertise in this field.
We act for property owners, landlords and tenants (in both private and social sectors), tenant’s organisations, Charities, Trusts, buy to let investors and small and large businesses.
We are one of the oldest Firms in West London, Kensington & Chelsea with over 50 years’ experience in the field of Residential and Commercial Property Law. We have been involved in a number of high profile reported cases over the years. Our lawyers are committed to Alternative Dispute Resolution with the view of achieving commercially viable settlements with of view of keeping costs proportionate. Our Lawyers are experience in Court claims, tribunal Proceedings including arbitration and mediation.
We deal with the following:
· Recovery of possession, including eviction of squatters / unauthorised squatters
· Recovery of rent and service charges
· Disrepair and dilapidation claims
· Advice on tenancy agreement terms and tenancy deposit (TDS) issues
· Boundary and Neighbourhood Disputes including rights of way, rights of light and party wall disputes
· Disputed enfranchisement and lease extension claims
· Leasehold enfranchisement and lease extension claims
· Leasehold renewal and management disputes especially concerning service charges
· Leasehold Forfeiture and applications for determination of a breach of Lease
· Appointment of residential property managers
· Right to manage advice and disputes
· Conveyancing Disputes and enforcement of mortgages
· Disputes with estate agents and lettings agents
· Property related solicitors’ negligence
· Adverse Possession Claims
· Nuisance and Negligence Claims
· Disputes between tenant management organisations and local authorities
· Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO)
· Agricultural Tenancies (Option Agreements)
Whether you are based in Notting Hill, Holland Park, Queensway, Bayswater, Kensington Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Chiswick, Putney, Richmond or Surrey we are able to meet with you and discuss how best to resolve your dispute.